Update to TARDIS pattern and 9th Doctor

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello all,

It didn't seem right to have a TARDIS without a light on top so I have made a little one to add on to the pattern this morning.

I have also finished my 9th Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) so have photographed the two together :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a very simple, rounded TARDIS for crochet beginners. It is made all in one piece, a lamp added to the top, and representative windows stitched to the outside. It does not contain any instructions for complex embellishments. It would be a good beginner project if you are new to amigurumi, as the sides of the box are simple single crochet stitches

Feel free to ask me if you're having trouble with anything. If you do make your own TARDIS I would love to see how it turns out!
Enjoy!
__________

See all posts about Doctor Who
__________

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-